• Denturists are healthcare professionals specifically educated and trained to manufacture, fit and service dentures, all from one clinic.
Denture Care Quickfact
• It is recommended that you have a check-up once a year. Denturists are trained to observe and detect any abnormalities or conditions in your mouth. They can refer you to an appropriate specialist, if required.
Cleaning and Maintenance
• Ideally, your dentures should be cleaned after every meal. They should be cleaned over a basin of water or damp towel to avoid breakage in case they are dropped. Use a denture brush and a good denture cleaner. Avoid gritty pastes or powders, as their repeated use will damage the denture. Use only lukewarm water and do not grasp both ends of a lower denture when washing, as too much pressure could break it.
• Your Denturist can professionaly clean and polish your dentures, should the everyday effects of food and beverage begin to dull their appearance. Your denturist can restore them to their original luster.
• Unsure whether to take out your dentures at night? Each case is treated individually, and your Denturist will advise you what to do
based on your own circumstances.